Monday, August 11, 2014

Q&A About Fusion Peels

Q. I need help choosing a peel that helps lighten red acne scars on the face.
A. A fusion peel would work best for someone with acne scars, much better then Glycolic Peels (these type of peels aren t great for those with oil on their skin). A fusion peel helps to remove discolorations on the skin and control oil by penetrating deep into the pores to kill bacteria that causes acne in the first place. For those with minor acne, a Salicylic Peel may work if one has minimum acne scars and redness. Ultimately, it depends on the severity of one s acne to know which to choose; fusion peel for severe acne, Glycolic for less serious breakouts. Always repeat a peel (every 10-14 days) two or three times before evaluating your results and do a skin test before applying the peel to the entire face.

Q. I have oily skin and also have hyper pigmentation that I want to get rid of, and I have reddish brown skin tone. Which peel would work the best?
A. Fusion Peel is very effective at removing hyper pigmentation as well as dissolving excess facial oil. It is appropriate for all skin tones and skin types and when applied according to directions can give amazing results. As a tip you may also want to see our Skin Care Duo Packs that will help effectively target concerns such as oily skin and hyperpigmentation.
Q. Does the Fusion peel hurt your Melanin? I was wondering because I've read that some of these peels suppress melanin production.
A. It doesn't really suppress melanin production, but it does exfoliate the skin to remove discoloration. This peel is great for removing hyperpigmentation and providing overall anti-aging benefits. It can be used on all skin types. You shouldn't experience very much redness or irritation. You can apply extra moisturizer and makeup. This peel only comes in one strength and you can adjust the depth of the peel by how many layers you apply during application. You can achieve a deeper peel by applying an additional layer. For best results, the peel should be used in a series of 4-6 treatments, one every 2-3 weeks.
Q. Is this the only Fusion peel on the market? I have some age spots and some sagging. I have done many chemical peels and my skin can take it.
A. We are the manufacturers of the Fusion Peel. It is the only one on the market. The Fusion peel should work for you. It only comes in one strength and you can adjust the depth of the Fusion peel by how many layers you apply. You should start with one layer. It is very effective at removing discoloration and it provides overall anti-aging benefits as well. You should get about 10-15 peels from the 2 ounce bottle. The peel can be repeated about once every 2 weeks.

Q. I'm thinking about trying the Fusion peel. I have never done a peel before. I do have sensitive skin. Is this an appropriate product for me?
A. Yes, the Fusion peel is appropriate for first time users and can be used on sensitive skin. The instructions recommend leaving it on for about 5 minutes the first time, but if your skin is sensitive then you may want to plan on leaving it on for about 1-2 minutes instead.

Q. I have acne scars, hyperpigmentation and some acne. Can you tell me which product will be suitable? My skin is combination.
A. Fusion Peel would be a good choice. It will help with the acne, and the discoloration and the scars. It can be repeated about every 2-3 weeks and you can control the strength of it by how many layers you apply and how long you leave it on.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source .หน้าหมองคล้ำ

    ReplyDelete